1 month already
Wow! I can't believe that I've been in Hong Kong for a month already. Time has really flown by, especially these last few weeks. School has been going pretty well. There are a lot of things that are confusing and frustrating but I'm managing through those. It really is getting better and hopefully I'll get some more sleep soon. I really don't like getting up at 630 but it is nice to have 45 minutes in the morning to prepare for the day. This week has gone by faster than I thought it would. I'm really distracted at the moment but I wanted to post now that I finally have the internet. I should post more again. Getting the internet was a little tricky though. I made an appointment and then I called to confirm it. I was on the phone for 40 minutes while I tried to confirm the appointment. Then when the guy finally came he was here for 45 minutes and in that time my internet started working and Kathleen's stopped working and then neither were working but by the end of the 45 minutes we both have internet and can be on at the same time. It should be interesting what we will be charged for this though. It seemed complicated and frustrating but all I care is that I have the internet. Not to mention I get paid tomorrow. Well that's most of what is going on here. I'm going shopping on Friday with some of the girls and then to densom and Monkey Park on Saturday. Oh yeah I might be going to Thailand in Nov. (yeah mom and dad I'll tell you more about it later). Its a professional development conference. Megan, Kathleen, and Karen are going. I haven't decided if I'm going yet though. I have to decide within the month too. Well I need to get to bed. I haven't finished writing my lesson plans but I need some sleep. I'll finish when I get to school in the morning. Good night!

1 Comments:
Roomie!!!! Hey - I'm glad to hear you are settling in. That's awesome! We had parent conferences today - they weren't nearly as bad as I expected them to be. I find it very beneficial, not intimidating, to talk to the parents. Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole month in Hong Kong for you and a month of school for me...Crazy times. Sorry I missed your message on AIM. Have you been keepin up with the disaster here?! It's awful. Anywhoo - hope to talk to you soon. I'm not doing anything Sat. morning but I'm goin to the Braves game at 1:35 - I'll probably leave around 12:00 or so. This coming wk is my break though so it'd be wonderful to talk to you! Let me know...Miss you and love you! talk to you soon, hopefully
~Roomie~
By
Anonymous, at 12:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home