New Address!
Ah so frustrating!!! I tried to put my new address in the about section but it didn't work right. It won't put in the lines breaks that I put in. Oh well! Here it is. This is my snail mail address:
I'll double check it in the next week or so but this is the address from Kathleen who lives there now so I'm sure its right.
Caroline Thomas
Grandville Gardens
5/G Tower 2
18 Pik Tin Street, Tai Wai
N.T., Hong Kong
I also don't know how long it will take things to get here from the states. If you send something snail mail in the next month or two let me know please so I can make sure the address is correct. I'll let you know when I know for sure and for certain but I'm at 95% sure right now.
Its still in the about place but the lines aren't correct, use the one from this post.
PS Micah and Amy how did you do yours for camp? I liked how it was but have no clue how to get it on mine.
I'll double check it in the next week or so but this is the address from Kathleen who lives there now so I'm sure its right.
Caroline Thomas
Grandville Gardens
5/G Tower 2
18 Pik Tin Street, Tai Wai
N.T., Hong Kong
I also don't know how long it will take things to get here from the states. If you send something snail mail in the next month or two let me know please so I can make sure the address is correct. I'll let you know when I know for sure and for certain but I'm at 95% sure right now.
Its still in the about place but the lines aren't correct, use the one from this post.
PS Micah and Amy how did you do yours for camp? I liked how it was but have no clue how to get it on mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home