Caroline in Hong Kong

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Almost done!!

We have eight and a half school days left! Only problem is I have a million things to get done in those eight and a half days. This week will be nice because we get Thursday off. Friday is Book Character Day so it will be pretty easy as well. It will be a fun day too.

On top of all that there are only 17 more days until I'm home! I'm super excited about that but that also brings a million things that have to be done before I leave Hong Kong for almost two months. I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks. The great news in all of that is that means time will go by really fast.

First up on my list of things to get done is to make sure that I have a ticket home. Modern Wing Travel Agency is being difficult again and I don't have an e-ticket currently. Supposedly it is on the internet but I can't get it to pull up.

Well this is a rambling post but I knew that things would be crazy in the next few weeks and I should at least make sure I have something up this weekend.

Oh yeah! Fun stuff. This weekend I talked with Candice Murphy, site director for MFuge Kingston. I'm excited for camp! Getting to talk to others on staff is really exciting as well. Candice happened to be at Will Snipes church doing a D-Now so I briefly talked with Will as well. I love camp! I'm so excited to be working again! Just over a month left before I leave for camp!

Okay, now I'm really going because I have dishes to wash and I've got to get to bed as well! Have a great day!

2 Comments:

  • Caroline Victoria,
    We are all getting excited that you are coming home too. Just trying to figure out how many days your family will actually get to see you. You have so many plans.
    Big BRO expects you to cook dinner for us Thursday June 21. We may have special company coming. We need to have some good old southern food cooked: okra, corn, green beans, and of course homemade ice cream.
    southern style not chinese.
    Love you,
    MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 AM  

  • I think he is off is rocker if he wants me to cook that night. I'm definitely looking forward to southern style food. I'm learning to cook but we best leave the cooking to you that night. I'll do the cornbread!

    love ya,
    Caroline

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home