Thailand Here I Come!
Okay, so I actually leave for Thailand tomorrow! And of course, I haven't even started packing yet! It will be about 7 or 8 tonight before I start to pack. Nothing new there. However, mentally I am not ready to go. It hasn't really hit me that I am leaving tomorrow. It's about a 10 day trip so I actually do have to think ahead some.
Anyway, I will be in Bangkok from Wed. night until Sun. I have a teacher's conference on Thurs., Fri., and Sat. On Sat. I will meet up with Christine, Sara, and Emily. We are going to Pui Pui Island (near Phuket) on Monday. I am really looking forward to this trip. It will be great to be on a tropical island but I just checked the weather report and there are supposed to be storms basicaly every day :( Anyway, sometime in the middle of the week we are going to Phuket to finish off the trip. Phuket is supposed to be a great place to and visit (enough for the whole week but we only have a few days). I am also really looking forward to going to Phuket. It is supposed to be in the high 90s the whole time I am there which will be nice (oh yeah it got really warm in Hong Kong in the last few days). I really hope the weather is nice.
Well I guess I should start think about packing. I do have to leave tomorrow! I hope you all have a great week!
Anyway, I will be in Bangkok from Wed. night until Sun. I have a teacher's conference on Thurs., Fri., and Sat. On Sat. I will meet up with Christine, Sara, and Emily. We are going to Pui Pui Island (near Phuket) on Monday. I am really looking forward to this trip. It will be great to be on a tropical island but I just checked the weather report and there are supposed to be storms basicaly every day :( Anyway, sometime in the middle of the week we are going to Phuket to finish off the trip. Phuket is supposed to be a great place to and visit (enough for the whole week but we only have a few days). I am also really looking forward to going to Phuket. It is supposed to be in the high 90s the whole time I am there which will be nice (oh yeah it got really warm in Hong Kong in the last few days). I really hope the weather is nice.
Well I guess I should start think about packing. I do have to leave tomorrow! I hope you all have a great week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home