Plane tickets
Yeah!!! I have plane tickets. Its really going to happen. I'm moving to Hong Kong. My work visa is in my hands and my plane tickets have been reserved. I can't believe it. I have considered moving somewhere overseas for about 2 years since I was a sophmore in college. Now its going to happen. Granted my focus for being overseas has moved from mission work to teaching but I think my teaching will combine the two really well. I will have a chance to share my faith in Christ with my students openly because it is a Christian school. I'm so excited. I'm also very nervous. I have three weeks left and a ton to do. I plan to start packing this week (maybe I'll be packed early enough on the 28th to get a little bit of sleep). I know these next weeks are going to fly by. As much as it scares me I hope it does. I'm ready to get this anxious anticpation stage over with and get there and settled. I'm ready to start (well except I have made any lesson plans yet). I just need to get through each day at a time though because I will get overwhelmed with all I still have to do otherwise. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home