Caroline in Hong Kong

Thursday, June 30, 2005

1 Month

Wow! I only have one more month before I leave. I can't believe how this summer is flying by. I have so much to do still. For example, I'm going to Rome tomorrow to see Beth and Tiffany and then have to hurry back on Friday for a get together at home. Then I finally will make it to Patrick's apartment in Buffalo next week before coming back to Jennifer Wimpey's wedding (congrats Jennifer!). Then we are camping, the Korea girls are coming up, I have a Sunday School picnic, and Andrew's wedding in the last three weeks I'm here. Somewhere in there I have to pack too. Yeah I have a lot to do but then I get to start an new chapter in my life that is bound to be exciting. I'm just ready to get the anctipation and waiting over with. I'm ready to be settled in Hong Kong and be teaching. I know its coming soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home