Caroline in Hong Kong

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Work Visa!

Exactly one month before I arrive in Hong Kong I was granted my work visa! Needless to say that made me very excited and less worried. Now I can get plane tickets (I'm probably flying to San Fransancico and then to Hong Kong with two other people going to ICS). I'm just glad that it went through. I am now thinking more and more about going and have started to make more plans and get more done. Today I got in my summer reading from the school. I wish it would have come in a month and a half ago so that I had more time but oh well. I'll get it read and write my comments to the articles some time between now and leaving. I also got my schedule for orientation. I get to stay in a hotel when I first get there. It looks really nice. I'm excited to see a hotel and then look for apartments/flats. We will be looking for apartments on the first day. I guess they know we want to know where we will live. I am definitely ready to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home