Crazy Weather
Well I'm back from Beijing and the weather in Hong Kong is crazy. I'll have to post about Beijing after this week (Camp starts tomorrow!) but it was a great trip! On the taxi ride back there were warnings on the roads advising about the strong winds. It has been very windy from a typhoon that is offshore somewhere. It's crazy because it is a lot more windy than it was during typhoon 8. If it rained a little bit, it would definitely be worse weather than the typhoon 8 that we had back in August. For me, it just shows how the typhoon ratings really don't give a picture of what to expect because it doesn't tell you how strong the storm itself is.
Well I've got to back for camp and I'm going to bed early tonight. My trip to Beijing wore me out! Have a great week! I'll post sometime this weekend!
Well I've got to back for camp and I'm going to bed early tonight. My trip to Beijing wore me out! Have a great week! I'll post sometime this weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home