Beautiful Days
We have had some of the most beautiful, clear days that I have seen in Hong Kong this weekend. It has been warm - mid 80s - but very clear. I was grateful for the air conditioning and praying that my bedroom air conditioner is fixed soon but it wasn't scorching yet. I just remember all week looking out the windows and enjoying the bright blue sky and the warm sunshine coming into the classroom.
Thursday was cloudy and very humid. I thought the rains would return but they didn't. The week ended off well. It was a long week and I'm glad its over but I find it hard to believe that we only have 5 weeks left. I'm going to miss my class. They are really good kids.
Well its late and I need to get to bed. I'll post more soon but I wanted to share about the beautiful weather in Hong Kong!
Thursday was cloudy and very humid. I thought the rains would return but they didn't. The week ended off well. It was a long week and I'm glad its over but I find it hard to believe that we only have 5 weeks left. I'm going to miss my class. They are really good kids.
Well its late and I need to get to bed. I'll post more soon but I wanted to share about the beautiful weather in Hong Kong!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home