Caroline in Hong Kong

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Prayer Request

Okay so this is a selfish prayer request but I am so ready to be home. Please pray that there is no snow or ice in Chicago so that my flight is not delayed or canceled on my way home. I have about a 1.5 to 2 hour lay over in Chicago. Megan's (my roommate) boyfriend flew into Chicago a day or so ago and was delayed two hours. If that happens I will miss my connecting flight and will have to get a later one. In the whole scheme of things this really is not a big deal because they will get me another flight as soon as possible but I am so ready to be home that I really don't want to be stuck in Chicago.

Anyway, thank you for your prayers for this and for a safe journey. Thanks for reading my blog. It has been great to share this first fourth of my adventure in Hong Kong with you. I'll keep posting but I wanted to take a moment to say thanks. It has been a comfort to know that people are interested in what I'm doing and enjoy hearing about it (or in this case reading about it). It has been a comfort to me while here when I felt that I was alone with no one to know that I had many people back home that were still interested, still reading, and still praying. So thank you. It really has been great.

I am currently preparing to leave. It's 9:00 pm and I'm leaving at 7 am for the airport and I'm not packed nor am I close to being packed. Not to mention I haven't cleaned my room yet. For my family and friends that have been around me when I am going somewhere you know this is nothing new for me. So I'll be up all night getting work done and doing my best to begin to change time zones. Have a Merry Christmas!

love,
Caroline

1 Comments:

  • Caroline, I'm praying for you as you travel. I had lunch with your Mom and Dad and Vincent today, I know how much they are looking forward to having you home.
    Love,
    Joy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home